CONTACT INFORMATION

If you are interested in starting the BiosLife Slim Weight Loss solution that is NOT A DIET, no counting calories, no eating only this or that, no excessive exercise, you just mix, shake, and drink pleasant tasting drink ten minutes before your two largest meals and watch the change... I'd love to talk to you and give you the best wholesale pricing. If you want to order on your own at the preferred customer pricing of 15% off go to goodbyefatjaneen.myunicity.net/profile and click on Join. Leave a comment on any post and it will show up in my e-mail box. Leave me a number or e-mail addy to contact you back. I won't be able to reach you if you don't leave me one of these pieces of information.
If you have been sent to my blog by someone other than me PLEASE contact that person for their Franchise Number before placing your order and use www.unicity.net with their number.

Thursday, October 20, 2011

three week comparison

Thought you might like to see a three week picture comparison.  Let me tell you I was shocked this a.m. when I pulled on what used to be a very snug pair of jeans and I had to find a belt to put with them.  The fun thing about that; I anticipated a couple of weeks ago that I might be needing a belt and picked one up at a thrift shop.  It was kind of small around the waist and the tip just went through the loop with only the tip showing.  Today,  I pulled that belt two inches through the loop!  WOOT!  How fun is THAT????!!! 

So here I am with the same shirt on that I had on Sept 26th.  What do you think?  Can you tell a difference?

size_14_fat_by_upper_arms(5)[1]third_week_(2)[1]

Think about it, there are three and a half, Three Week periods left in this year.  What would it mean to you if you could go into the New Year without bringing all that baggage with you? What if, on New Years Day you wouldn’t have to make that same old resolution once again?  You wouldn’t have to say This year, I’m going to get in shape because you will already be there.  Won’t that be fun?  I’m enjoying the journey and hope to fit into that little black dress that still hangs in my closet.  Open-mouthed smile  Click the link below to see WHY this works.  No pills, no frills, no skipping meals, no cravings.  Just one little click, go ahead.

http://www.unicityvideo.com/previews/preview.php?vid=95 

Then, e-mail, call, text, get a hold of me so you can get started.  Three and a half three week slots is all that’s left of this year.  Surprised smile

janeenkay@gmail.com

715-449-4113  Let’s talk.

1 comment:

  1. OMG! YES! I can see the difference. In your torso...your shirt hangs much straighter. Your face looks slimmer...and you're standing taller. wow. Congrats!

    ReplyDelete