CONTACT INFORMATION

If you are interested in starting the BiosLife Slim Weight Loss solution that is NOT A DIET, no counting calories, no eating only this or that, no excessive exercise, you just mix, shake, and drink pleasant tasting drink ten minutes before your two largest meals and watch the change... I'd love to talk to you and give you the best wholesale pricing. If you want to order on your own at the preferred customer pricing of 15% off go to goodbyefatjaneen.myunicity.net/profile and click on Join. Leave a comment on any post and it will show up in my e-mail box. Leave me a number or e-mail addy to contact you back. I won't be able to reach you if you don't leave me one of these pieces of information.
If you have been sent to my blog by someone other than me PLEASE contact that person for their Franchise Number before placing your order and use www.unicity.net with their number.

Friday, October 14, 2011

Stories and More Stories

What’s not to like about this?

NEVER SKIP A MEAL and still lose fat.

At the Unicity meeting I went to last Saturday I got to meet a few people and hear their stories about using Bios Life Slim.  It was great to meet real people face to face that have their stories to tell.  I’d like to share them with you.

First off, was Wes.  Wes is eighty-seven.  Here is his story as he told it.  “A few months back I went to the doctor and he told me I had diabetes.  That scared me.  He put me on some pills for it.  It really scared me.

When I told my neighbor, he told me about this product his daughter had used to lose weight and it was supposed to be good for diabetics.  Well, Julie came over and talked to me and I bought a couple of boxes but when it came, I had lost my interest and just threw it in the cupboard.  I waited two months and then I had to go back to the doc.  He scared me again and I came home and started taking this stuff.  When I went back (to the doctor) two months later, he said, well Wes, your cholesterol went up a little bit but your A1C (diabetic test) came down from 8 to 6.1(4-6 is the normal range) and you’ve lost thirty pounds.  Now I wasn’t even concerned about my weight, I just figured, I am what I am and I didn’t care one bit about the weight, until the doc told me I lost thirty pounds.  Then I got excited about it.  When he wrote my prescriptions he didn’t write me anything for the diabetes. “

Jackie ~  “I run a bar so I know lots of people but I also like my three beers a day.  That’s who I am and that’s what I do.  So Julie came in one day and told me about this product she had used to lose weight and I could see she looked GOOD!  I bought some to humor her and it sat in my closet from January to March.  I never get in front of a camera.  NEVER!  But someone caught me over the holidays on a picture and I happened to be looking through those photos in March.  I knew I was big but that picture showed me just how big I was.  So I dug that stuff out of the closet.  I haven’t changed a thing about the way I eat but I dropped forty-one pounds.  I went from a size 16 to a size 8.  I still eat pasta, I still drink my three beers a day, all I do, because I’m not hungry after drinking my Bios Life Slim, is when I go out to eat, I ask for a to go box right away and I put half of my meal in there and take it out to the car right away.  I was raised to clean my plate so even if I’m not hungry, I would eat it anyway, but now I’m so uncomfortable if I do that, I just cut it in half and I’m completely satisfied but not stuffed anymore.”

Helen ~  “I got on this to lose weight a couple of months ago.  It had to be simple for me, or I wouldn’t do it.  I have said for a long time, the only way I’ll lose weight is if someone sews my mouth shut.  I haven’t changed anything about the way I eat, I just don’t want as much to eat.  We went out last night and I ordered the big steak and baked beans like I always do but I could only eat 1/3 of it and those beans that I love, I had half of them.  I took the rest home.  I like beer too and I had my two beers.  I haven’t changed anything and I have lost twenty-seven pounds in two  months.

So there you have it.  If after watching the videos and reading the stories, you want to get started so you look GREAT by Christmas, leave me a comment, call me, e-mail me, Let’s have fun and lose this fat together!  To your good health!  Thanks for visiting.

No comments:

Post a Comment