CONTACT INFORMATION

If you are interested in starting the BiosLife Slim Weight Loss solution that is NOT A DIET, no counting calories, no eating only this or that, no excessive exercise, you just mix, shake, and drink pleasant tasting drink ten minutes before your two largest meals and watch the change... I'd love to talk to you and give you the best wholesale pricing. If you want to order on your own at the preferred customer pricing of 15% off go to goodbyefatjaneen.myunicity.net/profile and click on Join. Leave a comment on any post and it will show up in my e-mail box. Leave me a number or e-mail addy to contact you back. I won't be able to reach you if you don't leave me one of these pieces of information.
If you have been sent to my blog by someone other than me PLEASE contact that person for their Franchise Number before placing your order and use www.unicity.net with their number.

Tuesday, October 18, 2011

All Those Methods

All Those books!

I know you’re not going to believe this, but yes indeed, I did read and try most of these.  Some of the Prevention ones I just read because most of them were aggressive exercise and standing on your head type things.  You had to join a gym or have special equipment.  But every time a new month rolled around I would look quickly at the article that told how you could lose it and have a flat belly in 2 weeks or some such ridiculous time frame.

In addition to these I did Susan Powter.  Remember Stop the Insanity?  Well, looking back….I do believe that is when I started packing on the pounds.  Susan’s mantra was it takes fat to make fat and she advocated high carb-lo fat.  Well it sounded good to me at the time but I do believe that is where the Leptin Resistance started kicking in.  She said you could eat all the calories you wanted as long as they didn’t have much fat in them.  Funny, there are a couple of doctors out there who advocate this too.  Let’s see, there’s Dr. Neal Benard, Dr. Pritkin, and a couple of others.  Another book that is missing is Barry Sears eating 40/30/30  40 g carbs, 30 g protein, 30 g fat.  I tried Deepak Chopras spiritual way to lose weight. And there are probably others.  Nutritional books were kind of an addiction with me.  I liked to read and try things too so I could help other people.

Here’s the picture you have been waiting for….well one of them,  I promise I will post the Before pictures sometime before ninety days is up.  Without further delay, got that drum roll going?

weight loss books

2 comments:

  1. All those books hit the trash after the picture, right? lOL.

    ReplyDelete
  2. they are piled up and ready to be posted on Amazon as cheap to read. LOL

    ReplyDelete