CONTACT INFORMATION

If you are interested in starting the BiosLife Slim Weight Loss solution that is NOT A DIET, no counting calories, no eating only this or that, no excessive exercise, you just mix, shake, and drink pleasant tasting drink ten minutes before your two largest meals and watch the change... I'd love to talk to you and give you the best wholesale pricing. If you want to order on your own at the preferred customer pricing of 15% off go to goodbyefatjaneen.myunicity.net/profile and click on Join. Leave a comment on any post and it will show up in my e-mail box. Leave me a number or e-mail addy to contact you back. I won't be able to reach you if you don't leave me one of these pieces of information.
If you have been sent to my blog by someone other than me PLEASE contact that person for their Franchise Number before placing your order and use www.unicity.net with their number.

Saturday, October 1, 2011

How Week One played out

Monday:  I went to get blood work done.  My appointment with the doctor will be this coming Monday.  I came home and at 9:30 a.m. began my Bioslife Slim journey.  Ten ounces of water, one pack of slim, dump into my shaker bottle, shake, and drink.  Hmmm…tastes pretty good.  Mild and kind of like a slushy.  Smells like orange julius.

Took my measurements in inches  Weight @ home 156 @ Dr. 158lbs.

Neck: 14 1/2

Boobs: 41

Chest: 36

Waist: 37-1/2

Hips: 42

R. Thigh: 24 -3/8

L. Thigh : 24 – 1/4

R. Calf: 14-1/2

L. Calf: 14-1/2

R: Arm 12 -5/8

L. Arm: 12

Because my triglycerides and cholesterol are so high my personal plan is to use three packs of slim per day.  One before each meal.  I will not post this with every meal just know that I am having three per day.

Breakfast: toast and peanut butter

Lunch:   1/2 cup of Chicken w/ celery and mayo

Supper:  Curried Shrimp Click on the words for the recipe.  I added sauteed shrimp and half a can of diced tomatoes.  Had about one cup and half a cup of rice.  I truly am stuffed and cannot eat another bite.

I was not hungry at all today.  I ate only for my three meals.  Remember, it’s four hours between breakfast and lunch, and four hours between lunch and supper then twelve hours between supper and breakfast.  4-4-12 is the key.  I have never gone that long without eating something.  I wasn’t craving anything, didn’t have to talk myself into waiting til lunch.  It just seemed natural.  I drank at least a gallon of water.  Somehow this makes me want to drink water and that’s a good thing.  It helps the fiber to move through.  Remember not to drink right after you take the fiber though.  You will dilute it and it needs to stay thick in your belly.  I did house work but no other exercise.

Tuesday:  lost one pound. Went to a funeral today and was gone from 8:30 – 4:00 so no exercise again and lots of sitting.

Breakfast:  two eggs and a piece of homemade sourdough bread with butter.

Lunch:  We ate at Culvers, I had a mushroom and swiss single burger. I drank my Bioslim in the car before we got there.  Everyone else ordered fries and ice cream with their burgers.  I couldn’t have eaten either of those. I was very satisfied with just the burger.  (never happened before)  Nyah-Nyah

Supper:  We ordered a small 12 inch pizza, Gilbert wondered if would be large enough.  I had three small pieces or about a quarter of the whole pizza and he ate the rest.  I could not have eaten more if I wanted.  My usual would have been to eat 1/2 of the small size. 

Wednesday:  lost one pound. Breakfast was  2/3  cup of non-fat yogurt, a handful of walnuts and a small apple.  I got hungry between brkfst and lunch so ate a small apple and six almonds. I ate the almonds to slow the glycemic rush a piece of fruit gives you.

Lunch:  Left over curried shrimp and rice about one cup total.  I mixed them together to heat it up.

Supper:   one cup homemade Chili and baked potato with 1/4 cup of cottage cheese.

Thursday: lost one pound. Breakfast:  yogurt and nuts again.  ate the apple in between. 

Lunch: same leftovers trying to get it cleaned up.  still have enough left for tomorrow.  I’m easy, I don’t need a lot of variety. Smile

Supper: One cup of chili again with cottage cheese and one piece of cornbread with butter.

Friday:  lost one pound.  Breakfast: one fried egg and one egg white with piece of sourdough toast and butter.

Lunch: the last of the curried shrimp and an apple

Supper: Ring of bologna, about four ounces,  1.5 cups fried potatoes and onions, 1/4 cup baked beans, 1/3 cup cole slaw.

Saturday: Lost four pounds this week so far, very exciting.  I do think I have lost a bit in inches also as I could button a pair of pants that I couldn’t last week. I finally got outside and moved a bit.  cleaned up my flower pots and such so not exactly what you would call exercise.

Breakfast: 1 egg, 1 egg white, one very small piece of toast and butter.

Lunch:  We went out and had Broasted chicken and Broasted potatoes with slaw and shared a coke.  I only had 1/4 of the can. This is the first time in history that I did not finish off all my potatoes and some of Gilberts at that place.  I could only eat 1 and a half leg pieces.  They are small.  My usual portion is three pieces usually two legs and a thigh.  I could NOT eat any more. I was stuffed.  Generally will have 1/2 the can of coke.

Supper: a small bowl of chili and 1/4 piece of a cake pop.

The reason I wanted to post my meals is so that you can see I am just eating normal food.  Not excessive amounts of salads or vegetables.  This was an unusual week for us though because I didn’t get a chance to go grocery shopping and we have been gone a lot for the last two weeks so we didn’t have a lot of fresh stuff on hand.

As it moves towards cooler days though, we tend to eat most of our veggies in soups and very little salads.  It’s just too cold for salad.  We want warm fuzzy feeling foods! Pizza  LOL!

I still have tomorrow to go to be one full week.  We shall see what the scale says tomorrow.  I don’t expect to lose every single day but it’s fun to see what is happening.  I do know that if you don’t lose the weight then you can be pretty sure the inches are changing.  

Tomorrow I will post about why, from a nutrition stand point, I think this is a better program than commercial programs.  You know like Jinnys Krage (spelled wrong intentionally so as not to get the TM infringement people after me)  Wate Watchers too!  Later Gators! Turtle

 

 

 

No comments:

Post a Comment