CONTACT INFORMATION

If you are interested in starting the BiosLife Slim Weight Loss solution that is NOT A DIET, no counting calories, no eating only this or that, no excessive exercise, you just mix, shake, and drink pleasant tasting drink ten minutes before your two largest meals and watch the change... I'd love to talk to you and give you the best wholesale pricing. If you want to order on your own at the preferred customer pricing of 15% off go to goodbyefatjaneen.myunicity.net/profile and click on Join. Leave a comment on any post and it will show up in my e-mail box. Leave me a number or e-mail addy to contact you back. I won't be able to reach you if you don't leave me one of these pieces of information.
If you have been sent to my blog by someone other than me PLEASE contact that person for their Franchise Number before placing your order and use www.unicity.net with their number.

Tuesday, October 4, 2011

Monday’s tape measure day

Also blood works results

Whoo-hooooo I really never thought I would see the day again, when I would be excited to jump on a scale and use a tape measure.

Think about it, how many times over the past few years has that been a moment to dread.  How about, if you don’t use the tape measure or scale, you don’t like looking for clothes in your closet because most of them, you KNOW are too tight.  They used to look nice and you loved them but now??? the closet is packed and we have nothing to wear.  I find myself choosing the same things over and over because in truth…I might be able to cram myself into some of those clothes but they are not comfortable to wear all day long.  I realized awhile back that fitting into something and looking good in it are two very different things.

How about, I can wear it but I have to wear a long shirt and the skirt is unzipped two inches so I can breathe.  Yep, done all that and I didn’t like myself one bit during that process.

You know what happened today???? It’s exciting for me…I pulled on the comfortable pair of new capris that I just bought about a month ago, the size 14 pair….they are TOO LOOSE.  If I had tried these on that day and they fit like this, I would have left them there and tried on the twelve.  It would be the reverse of what actually happened.  Embarrassed smile I tried on the twelve, they were tight, I grudgingly went back for the fourteen and sighed with resignation that I simply cannot lose weight.

So here are todays results.  I’m not going to post the individual inches lost every week.  I would if I could figure out how to put a chart on here that I could add to, but you’ll be happy to rejoice with me because FIVE and A QUARTER INCHES are no longer on my body.  ( doin’ the happy dance here)  Yes, FIVE and a QUARTER INCHES, and down four pounds.  So don’t get discouraged if you find you aren’t losing a pound a day, the inches coming off are just as fun and actually healthier too.  You can lose weight and store fat, what you want to do is lose the fat and in some cases increase the weight as your muscles tone up and become more efficient at burning the fat.  Yep, your muscle is the furnace. 

And here’s the blood work

Total Cholesterol 350 Normal levels 200 and lower

HDL (the good guys) 43  40 and above the higher the better

LDL (the bad guys) 249   4-100

Triglycerides 288    150 and lower the lower the better

Glucose  95 65-100

Blood Pressure 136/80  normal for me is 120/70

So there you have it, let’s watch these numbers change.

Thanks for checking in!  Surprised smile

No comments:

Post a Comment