CONTACT INFORMATION

If you are interested in starting the BiosLife Slim Weight Loss solution that is NOT A DIET, no counting calories, no eating only this or that, no excessive exercise, you just mix, shake, and drink pleasant tasting drink ten minutes before your two largest meals and watch the change... I'd love to talk to you and give you the best wholesale pricing. If you want to order on your own at the preferred customer pricing of 15% off go to goodbyefatjaneen.myunicity.net/profile and click on Join. Leave a comment on any post and it will show up in my e-mail box. Leave me a number or e-mail addy to contact you back. I won't be able to reach you if you don't leave me one of these pieces of information.
If you have been sent to my blog by someone other than me PLEASE contact that person for their Franchise Number before placing your order and use www.unicity.net with their number.

Sunday, October 9, 2011

Sunday October 9, 2011

CATCHING UP

Where did the week go?  Let’s back up to Wednesday.  What I can remember.  I took a couple pics of our meals for the day.  DSC00472[1]This was lunch.  I used a couple teaspoons of avocado oil to saute the veggies and tofu.  As soon as they are tender crisp and tofu a little brown I add a big splash of Bragg’s Liquid Aminos.  This made a very satisfying and healthy lunch.

 

grilled_chicken_(2)[1]

One of my favorite foods. Chicken done on the grill.  This was so succulent and yummy.  It’s called BARE chicken because it’s grown without hormones and processed without being steeped in a salt water solution or injected with sodium.  If you look at most chickens and pieces in the store you will see they contain up to a 15% solution of sodium.  That helps to preserve them because of the terrible way they handled them.  It also plumps up the chicken and makes the meat absorb and hold water.  More $ per pound for the sellers.   If it makes the chicken retain water, what do you think eating that chicken will make your body do?  Yep, take in the sodium and retain water, creating extra poundage for you on the scale.

THURSDAY:  hemp_protein[1]I still have this hemp protein on hand.  You can see it’s from Trader Joe’s.  Want a little tip?  Don’t buy it!  It tastes awful and it is very gritty.  Since I bought it and I know hemp seed IS good for me, I’m going to go ahead and use it up.  I’ve got about five more servings I think.  It’s preeeeettttyy bad!  Healthful ingredients but nasty on the tongue.

Crying face  Thursday, Gilbert came home and said how soon can you have a bag packed and be ready to go for a couple of days?  Well,  I had a call coming in at two so I told him about three o’clock.   So off we went up to the beauty of the North Woods.  It’s pretty here too but we went up to stay overnight by one of the lakes in Eagle River.  It was GORGEOUS.  We enjoyed our time away…so what do you eat when you are eating out?  That’s a question I get asked often.  Thursday evening we went to a supper club and had a sirloin steak, baked potato, French onion soup and a fried white piece of dough that was like Indian Fry bread.  We split the steak b/c it was twelve ounces and that seemed a tad more than either of us wanted to tackle. Plate

For breakfast we went to a place called Dinky Diner, it has been around since 1943, just a tiny place but wow could they turn out a great breakfast. I had a three egg vegetarian omelet with swiss cheese.  I could only eat a two egg portion size.  I had 1/2 piece of whole wheat toast with it and I was very satisfied with that.  In the past, I would have eaten that whole thing because of the taste, but I had no room for it.  And YES, we did take our water, shakers and Bio-slim packs in with us and drank it before we ate.  I had to really convince Gilbert it was okay to do that.  He wouldn’t take his in the supper club but I did.  Smile 

For lunch we stopped at Subway and I chose their spinach salad with roasted chicken and built my own salad from their choices.  I topped it with vinagrette and it was super yummy.  Supper we were with Sarah, Tony and his parents and we all went out to eat after watching the salmon run in Kewaunee,  oh my that was something.  To see those big fish flying through the air going upstream on those water falls.  I took my shaker in, and ordered baked white fish and cross cut seasoned fries.  I dare say that is the first time Janeen has EVER left a french fry on her plate.  I ate only three of the fries and the others at the table ate the rest of them.  I just didn’t have any desire to eat them.

Saturday:  Was really in a hurry because the BioSlim meeting in Wausau was at 9:00 and I thought it started and 9:30 so I quick ate a couple of scrambled eggs and took an apple with me.  Lunch was 1/2 of a terrible salad from Wendy’s.  Supper was grilled pork chops, acorn squash and brown rice.   I do a lot of grilling when the season is on because it’s hard to get the heat out of the grill in the winter, even though I love grilled food, it’s just not so easy in the winter.  I start that gas grill as soon as I can in the spring.

Now that brings us to today:  Sunday:  I weighed each morning but saw no change and now today I am down another pound.  So that is six full pounds gone.  I do know tomorrow the inches will be a nice surprise too.  The skirt I am wearing today could be taken in by two inches in the waist and I bought this thing not so long ago.  I bought it and never wore it because once I got it home I just looked FAT in it.  I suppose because the shirt that goes with it was so snug the fat just showed up.  In the store I had a different shirt on with it but it didn’t match it, and I was just trying the skirt on and didn’t care about that shirt so didn’t look at it as an outfit.  Good thing it didn’t cost very much because I won’t be able to wear it again, it will be way to loose.  WOOT!!! What a great feeling.  I am SO liking this product.  (everyday I’m doing the happy dance)NoteNoteNote

For breakfast this morning I mixed that hemp protein into a glass of LifeWay Kefir.  It went down a little easier but I will be glad when that canister is empty.  Lunch was enchiladas.  I’m going to give you a picture and the recipe.  These are so easy and taste so good.

I had made a kettle of pinto beans the other day and wanted to use those up.

Beans_Rice_Enchiladas[1]

Here’s the recipe

Pinto Beans and Rice Enchiladas

2 cups pinto beans mashed

3/4 cup cooked brown rice

1 Tablespoon chili powder

1/2 teaspoon salt

1- 8 oz package shredded Mozzarella cheese (divided)

1 – 9 oz can enchilada sauce

6 large black olives sliced

1/2 small jalapeno pepper, chopped(optional)

10 corn tortillas

Stir all ingredients together except enchilada sauce, tortillas, and half of the cheese.

Spray an 11 x 9 inch baking pan with Pam or baking spray.  Put two Tablespoons of enchilada sauce in bottom of baking pan and tilt to fully cover the bottom.  If your tortillas are refrigerator cold, microwave them for 10-15 seconds to soften so they won’t tear.  On each tortilla, place 1/4 cup of mixture and roll up and place in pan.  Carefully pour enchilada sauce over all so that each one is thoroughly covered.   Bake in a 350 oven 20 – 30 minutes so that the middle ones are hot and cheese is melted inside them.  Then, turn the oven off and top them with the remainder of the cheese and let the heat of the oven melt the cheese. 

While the enchiladas are baking, finely chop some lettuce and add some cilantro leaves and tomatoes.  In a blender or Magic Bullet, blend a half cup of buttermilk dressing with a peeled avocado.  Serve all together with the salsa of your choice.  

Two enchiladas makes a serving.  Serves 5

Hope you enjoy it.  It’s a standby for us.

I’ll post my inches lost tomorrow!  See you then!

Technorati Tags: ,

No comments:

Post a Comment