CONTACT INFORMATION

If you are interested in starting the BiosLife Slim Weight Loss solution that is NOT A DIET, no counting calories, no eating only this or that, no excessive exercise, you just mix, shake, and drink pleasant tasting drink ten minutes before your two largest meals and watch the change... I'd love to talk to you and give you the best wholesale pricing. If you want to order on your own at the preferred customer pricing of 15% off go to goodbyefatjaneen.myunicity.net/profile and click on Join. Leave a comment on any post and it will show up in my e-mail box. Leave me a number or e-mail addy to contact you back. I won't be able to reach you if you don't leave me one of these pieces of information.
If you have been sent to my blog by someone other than me PLEASE contact that person for their Franchise Number before placing your order and use www.unicity.net with their number.

Sunday, October 2, 2011

Sunday’s Post

 

No weight loss today. but man, that dress I wore last Sunday sure looked a lot better on me today than last week.  I’m excited to be taking measurements tomorrow.

Today’s meals:

Breakfast:  I wasn’t very hungry at all when I woke up.  I drank my fiber drink and had a pear and a piece of longhorn colby cheese.

Lunch:  MMMM  old fashioned pot roast with potatoes, onions and carrots all cooked together and home made gravy.  I had a plate that was full.  Two whole carrots, one small potato, 1/2 a large onion, lots of gravy and about four ounces of meat.  I ate that and that was all.  My normal habit is to keep eating for taste.  You know, it just tastes so good.  I almost always have three potatoes with gravy and at least another ounce of meat with gravy.  I could NOT do it.  I could not eat another bite.  Gilbert couldn’t believe that was it!  What he said, you’re not eating more than me for a change?  LOL

(clarification here!  I am NOT trying to deliberately eat less of anything.  I am NOT fixing any “special” foods, I am NOT saying oh, yum, I could eat more but I won’t)

It was so beautiful out today.  I just wanted to go for a walk.  I grabbed my camera and went out just walking, not pushing, not over exertion, but not strolling.  Just walking and stopping whenever I wanted to take a picture or two.  Saw some beautiful butterflies and the milkweed is opening.  I walked for about forty minutes. 

DSC00455DSC00460

Snack:  I was a tiny bit hungry at 4:00 and we were watching the football game on our laptops and I ate an apple and a Tablespoon of peanut butter. It’s a favorite standby snack.   ( Packers  beat the Broncos and now are 4-0)

Supper: Now, since I snacked, I’m not hungry.  Something light then.  I had DSC00466this soup in the cupboard and added to it the leftover ring of bolgona which was about seven ounces.  I heated up the last of the cornbread and had a small piece of that to go along with the bologna soup. Ha ha.  A new concoction.  Here’s the soup pic.

I go to the doctor tomorrow morning and will go ahead and post my stats.  You’ll be shocked I know but that cholesterol and triglycerides is something I have battled with even when I only weighed 100 lbs. at age twenty one.  Being thin outside doesn’t mean you don’t have internal fat.

Good Night, then, til tomorrow!

1 comment:

  1. Great job, Janeen!!! And, by the way, Bologna stew is one of my favourite meals! LOL! Bologna, potatoes, carrots, turnip, onion all chunked up in a pot of water (and spices). Then make a gravy with it when it is all cooked! YUM!

    ReplyDelete