CONTACT INFORMATION

If you are interested in starting the BiosLife Slim Weight Loss solution that is NOT A DIET, no counting calories, no eating only this or that, no excessive exercise, you just mix, shake, and drink pleasant tasting drink ten minutes before your two largest meals and watch the change... I'd love to talk to you and give you the best wholesale pricing. If you want to order on your own at the preferred customer pricing of 15% off go to goodbyefatjaneen.myunicity.net/profile and click on Join. Leave a comment on any post and it will show up in my e-mail box. Leave me a number or e-mail addy to contact you back. I won't be able to reach you if you don't leave me one of these pieces of information.
If you have been sent to my blog by someone other than me PLEASE contact that person for their Franchise Number before placing your order and use www.unicity.net with their number.

Saturday, January 14, 2012

Yummmy

My niece had this recipe on her blog and it sounded so yummy I just had to try it.  BiosLife Slim helps reduce the cravings for carbohydrates and I haven’t been missing my pancakes but when I saw these I figured they would fill that spot.  Pancakes are a Saturday thing for us and it was with anticipation that I laid this recipe out on the counter last night.

DSC00806We always like poached eggs with our pancakes.  The secret to good poached eggs is to just let the bottom of the pan have bubbles and barely have the bubbles come to the top.  Five to seven minutes and you will have medium poached eggs.

ALMOND MEAL PANCAKESDSC00807

1 cup almond meal

2 Tablespoons oil

2 eggs

1/2 cup almond milk (I used coconut milk)

1/2 tsp vanilla

pinch of salt

1/2 tsp baking soda

1/4 tsp baking powder (I added this)

Stir all ingredients together except last two.  After all is moistened well stir in baking soda and baking powder quickly.  It should bubble up nicely and then be ready to bake on a 375 degree griddle or medium heat pan on stove.  Keep pancakes fairly small and they will be easier to flip over.

Breakfast is served. Nyah-NyahDSC00811

 

2 comments:

  1. This looks wonderful! Where do you get almond meal?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Kathy, i got this batch at Trader Joes but I'm sure any health food store that carries grains would have it. You have a pretty good health food store in Rapids. But I would think even Copps would carry it as Almond Meal is becoming quite popular with so many gluten sensitive people out there.

    ReplyDelete