CONTACT INFORMATION

If you are interested in starting the BiosLife Slim Weight Loss solution that is NOT A DIET, no counting calories, no eating only this or that, no excessive exercise, you just mix, shake, and drink pleasant tasting drink ten minutes before your two largest meals and watch the change... I'd love to talk to you and give you the best wholesale pricing. If you want to order on your own at the preferred customer pricing of 15% off go to goodbyefatjaneen.myunicity.net/profile and click on Join. Leave a comment on any post and it will show up in my e-mail box. Leave me a number or e-mail addy to contact you back. I won't be able to reach you if you don't leave me one of these pieces of information.
If you have been sent to my blog by someone other than me PLEASE contact that person for their Franchise Number before placing your order and use www.unicity.net with their number.

Monday, January 9, 2012

Quick Meals ~Healthy to Eat

Flounder and Veggies

Someone asked me if I would post some of my quick fix meals on this blog.  Of course, I will. 

Then I started thinking about that.  Almost everything we eat is quick fix.  LOL  I am the most non-recipe person there is.  I tend to look in the fridge, assess what I have and then just create.

Here’s an example for today.  What’s in the fridge.  Nothing thawed out.  But a few fresh things that need to get used up.  Baby Carrots, a small bunch of broccoli, hmmm…okay, veggies are covered but what about meat?  I always have frozen fish filets in the big freezer.  Sure enough a bag of Flounder Filets.  That’ll thaw quick.   They are individually sealed so four filets get put into a bowl of cold water.  It takes about thirty minutes to thaw them, they are thin.  I also have Almond Meal in the freezer.  oh yeah, I forgot I had that, lets try that.

DSC00786 Here was the process.  Fill a bowl with water, add a tiny squirt of Environne Fruit and Vegetable Rinse.  Toss in the carrots, scoop them out and into a colander and toss in the broccoli for a couple of minutes.  Drain and add both to individual pans with a very small amount of water.  Start the carrots cooking.  I cook mine for about fifteen minutes.  Broccoli cooks for seven minutes.  Perfect texture for us. 

Get out a non-stick fry pan and heat at medium.  Add a Tablespoon of butter.  Now cut the fish out of their packets.  Dry them on paper towels.  Put about a cup of the almond meal on a plate and coat all the fillets one at a time.  The pan should be bubbling the butter but not browning the butter by this time.  If it is bubbling add the filets as you dip them.  Saute for three minutes per side.  Everything should be done at once and ready to go.

Here’s the results. Flounder and VeggiesYou can do this with flattened chicken breasts for a quick meal too. Coat the chicken breast in bread crumbs and parmesan cheese.

For dessert we each ate 1/2 an apple.  We were full, satisfied and easy clean up.  REMEMBER TO DRINK YOUR BIOSLIFE SLIM RIGHT AFTER YOU START THE CARROTS. In love

No comments:

Post a Comment