CONTACT INFORMATION

If you are interested in starting the BiosLife Slim Weight Loss solution that is NOT A DIET, no counting calories, no eating only this or that, no excessive exercise, you just mix, shake, and drink pleasant tasting drink ten minutes before your two largest meals and watch the change... I'd love to talk to you and give you the best wholesale pricing. If you want to order on your own at the preferred customer pricing of 15% off go to goodbyefatjaneen.myunicity.net/profile and click on Join. Leave a comment on any post and it will show up in my e-mail box. Leave me a number or e-mail addy to contact you back. I won't be able to reach you if you don't leave me one of these pieces of information.
If you have been sent to my blog by someone other than me PLEASE contact that person for their Franchise Number before placing your order and use www.unicity.net with their number.

Monday, January 9, 2012

Stuffed Cabbage Casserole

rice cabbage hamburger
 Here’s a pic I pulled off the internet because I didn’t take a picture of the casserole I made the other day. 
What was in the fridge?  Cabbage and hamburger 90% lean that I wanted to use.  I really wanted to make stuffed cabbage rolls but that was just too much time to invest so I figured why not make a casserole out of the ingredients.  Same taste different delivery.  Now I see there a lot of recipes for this if you google these ingredients.  I didn’t use a recipe just threw it all together. 
Started the brown rice in a rice cooker.  Takes about 45 minutes to steam.  Now you could make the rice a day or two in advance to make this go faster.  I make a couple of cups at a time so I have this on hand.  You can put it in freezer bags in one cup sizes too if you want. It can just be added frozen right to your recipes easily.
Chop a medium sized onion and brown it in a six quart pan with a bit of oil in the bottom.  I use Grapeseed Oil about one Tablespoon.  Medium high heat.   After the onion softens a bit move it off to the sides of the pan and add a pound of hamburger.  Sprinkle with garlic powder and italian herbs mix. Chop the hamburger up while browning it.
Add a large can of crushed tomatoes and 1/2 cup of water.  (I like to add a couple of drops of Stevia when I use canned tomatoes to just enhance the taste a bit.  Some people use a teaspoon of sugar.)  I use Penzey’s Beef Soup Paste in place of bouillon, you use what you have.  I dissolved 1 teaspoon in the broth.  Turn the heat up to get this boiling.
Shred 1/4 of a smaller sized cabbage in long shreds and throw that into the mixture.  Add one cup of the cooked rice.   Turn the heat down and let it all meld together for about fifteen minutes.  Salt and pepper to taste. That’s it!  It makes a good sized pot and Gilbert ate on that all the while I was gone for Fri-Sunday and we had it for supper on Thursday.
Hey folks, I’ll try to post some more of these as I go along.  You never know what it will be.  Gilbert says I could NEVER reproduce a recipe because that’s what I do, assess what I have and make stuff up.  LOL  Surprised smile

1 comment:

  1. Sounds really good Janeen!! I like how you cook, exactly like I do, I never make the same exact thing twice.

    ReplyDelete