CONTACT INFORMATION

If you are interested in starting the BiosLife Slim Weight Loss solution that is NOT A DIET, no counting calories, no eating only this or that, no excessive exercise, you just mix, shake, and drink pleasant tasting drink ten minutes before your two largest meals and watch the change... I'd love to talk to you and give you the best wholesale pricing. If you want to order on your own at the preferred customer pricing of 15% off go to goodbyefatjaneen.myunicity.net/profile and click on Join. Leave a comment on any post and it will show up in my e-mail box. Leave me a number or e-mail addy to contact you back. I won't be able to reach you if you don't leave me one of these pieces of information.
If you have been sent to my blog by someone other than me PLEASE contact that person for their Franchise Number before placing your order and use www.unicity.net with their number.

Saturday, December 10, 2011

DOWN with High Cholesterol

 

Oh wow!  What a great day.  Went today for my blood work results.  Doc and I had quite a conversation.  I knew the results were gonna be good when he wouldn't show them to me right away and pulled up a chair and asked me EXACTLY what did I do these last sixty days.

Here's the GREAT news.  It even blew me away.  There is NO WAY I could have guessed that BiosLife Slim could bring my numbers down like this.   I don't think my doc has ever seen these kinds of results with statin medications that are prescribed.  He was excited with me.  We will do another follow up in three months to see what more we can achieve. 

Are you ready?

11 lbs. down and 25 inches

September 26, 2011                               Dec 5, 2011  sixty days later

Total Cholesterol          350                             258       -92

LDL                              249                              159      -90

HDL                                 43                                43         0

Triglyercerides             288                                279        -9  it went down and                                                                              not UP for a change

Hba1c                          6.1                                    5.6    (normal is between 4.0 and 6.0)  6.5 they put you on meds for diabetes

So let's everyone get out and do the gratitude dance for the SCIENCE behind Unicity.  This is AMAZING.

Okay, here's the questions that have come up already.  

Did you change your diet?  NO~we have eaten healthfully but not fanatically for years and even more so since the age of 40.

Did I exercise more, NO ~ I exercised less.  I am working with a coach from the TRANSFORMATION program in Unicity and he told me I was exercising TOO much previously and he had me cut down my exercise from 1-2 hours per day to only 30 minutes per day and take two days off.  

I never skipped a meal, still ate eggs and steak and some ice cream and also had a week long road trip of eating in fast food places and Thanksgiving in there.  Now can anything be better than BIOSLIFE SLIM to TRANSFORM you from the inside out?

Let's hear your stories.  Keep 'em rolling in.  Will post my brother's blood sugar results tomorrow after one week of using BIOSLIFE SLIM two times per day.  AMAZING.

Technorati Tags: ,

1 comment:

  1. I have signed up for product but I have a question on all of this. I am interested to see what the results will be. please email me back so I can ask some questions. my email shelly_m5@yahoo.com

    ReplyDelete