CONTACT INFORMATION

If you are interested in starting the BiosLife Slim Weight Loss solution that is NOT A DIET, no counting calories, no eating only this or that, no excessive exercise, you just mix, shake, and drink pleasant tasting drink ten minutes before your two largest meals and watch the change... I'd love to talk to you and give you the best wholesale pricing. If you want to order on your own at the preferred customer pricing of 15% off go to goodbyefatjaneen.myunicity.net/profile and click on Join. Leave a comment on any post and it will show up in my e-mail box. Leave me a number or e-mail addy to contact you back. I won't be able to reach you if you don't leave me one of these pieces of information.
If you have been sent to my blog by someone other than me PLEASE contact that person for their Franchise Number before placing your order and use www.unicity.net with their number.

Thursday, December 8, 2011

Bill Chapman’s Story

 

bill chapmanBill Chapman

I can't believe how simple - yet professional this Life Transformation Program is and it really works great in comparisom to all the other things I've tried in the past 30+ years. I'm only just starting in my 3rd week of the program and my daily insulin use (I'v been on an insulin pump for over 6 years) has come from over 120 units per day down to less than 50 units per day. I was told my pancreas was dead a few years ago and would have to be removed or I'd die and I was on around 500 units (10 shots a day) of insulin daily just to get my blood glucose readings down to 180). I've used good nutrition and spent tens of thousands of $$$$s these last few years to get my diabetes to where it was before I started the Slim. Since starting on just the Slim G and getting such good results I decided to really get serious and do the Life Transformation. I've lost lots of inches and over 25 pounds total and I feel so much better. My blood pressure is finally normal again for the first time in ten years. This is Bill’s starting picture.  I will see if I can get him to post his ending picture when he gets through his thirteen weeks.  Stay tuned.

Bill is writing about joining the TRANSFORMATION PROGRAM through Unicity.  It is a fabulous program for anyone at any state of their health.  You receive all the products you need for thirteen weeks and you get a personal coach assigned to you.  Your coach will assess your lifestyle, your capabilities , and your eating patterns. You will then receive and work with your coach on a program tailor made for YOU!! 

With all I know about nutrition and fitness I still chose to go through the TRANSFORMATION PROGRAM to learn more and for the accountability factor with my exercise.  To my amazement my coach cut my exercise time from over an hour a day to thirty minutes. What a surprise.

Dr. Neal Secrist, former Air Force surgeon, who most people would say was physically fit and in very good shape went through the program and he lost ten pounds and pulled his belt in a notch. 

If you want to see what your body can transform into in just thirteen weeks JOIN US in a complete TRANSFORMATION from the inside out.  You’ll really be glad you did.

www.unicity.net  If you haven’t yet joined Unicity then use my Franchise Number to get started.  111766801  Click on opportunity and then join. Secret telling smile

No comments:

Post a Comment