CONTACT INFORMATION

If you are interested in starting the BiosLife Slim Weight Loss solution that is NOT A DIET, no counting calories, no eating only this or that, no excessive exercise, you just mix, shake, and drink pleasant tasting drink ten minutes before your two largest meals and watch the change... I'd love to talk to you and give you the best wholesale pricing. If you want to order on your own at the preferred customer pricing of 15% off go to goodbyefatjaneen.myunicity.net/profile and click on Join. Leave a comment on any post and it will show up in my e-mail box. Leave me a number or e-mail addy to contact you back. I won't be able to reach you if you don't leave me one of these pieces of information.
If you have been sent to my blog by someone other than me PLEASE contact that person for their Franchise Number before placing your order and use www.unicity.net with their number.

Friday, December 2, 2011

And the stories are rolling in….

Whew, what a fun whirlwind this is.  To have a product that is so effective and reliable is just the greatest thing to share with people.  I can’t stop myself from telling people that there is something out there that can change their lives.  I would feel guilty if I didn’t tell them.  It’s their choice but I at least have to let them know it’s available.

Now to share some of the great happenings with you.  Over Thanksgiving….I came home one pound down and half an inch off.  I ate pie, I ate stuffing, I ate potatoes we were on the road, I ate hamburgers from fast food places (yuk) but I always ate my SLIM first!  I ate extra slim. 

Benny B. Weiler Hi everybody, got my new Lab results today! Since the beginning (8 Weeks) my HbA1c dropped from 10.4 to 5.9, my Cholesterol dropped -36 to 193, LDL - 32 to 131, HDL +5 to 42, Trgycerides -200 to 158. Looks like Transformation was my last exit to health!

Hi Janeen,  Five weeks:  P____ and I both are seeing results.   I am down about 6-7 lbs. and several inches.  I can tell especially with some pants that I wear.  I actually went out and bought a new pair of jeans this past weekend a size smaller...still a little tight (P___doesn't think so) but I can button them!  :)  I do like how easy it is!  I have been kind of watching what I am eating since I'm paying for this, to get better results...so hopefully it will keep working.  I haven't exercised at all, so that's impressive in itself!!  I did go off of my iron supplements and have another Dr. appt. next month, so we'll see if that is making any difference.  It's funny, I actually look forward to drinking the shake now, whereas, when I first started, I almost gagged!  I like mixing it with 10-11 0z. of water and then just shaking it a little.  I have noticed that I don't crave sweets so much anymore!  I have not been able to give up my large diet coke from McD's that I have once a day.  Do you think that would make a big difference.  I do drink TONS of water besides the d. coke.  Any thoughts?  Suggestions? A Happy Customer,  Cynthia           update:  I suggested to C.  she might enjoy the Matcha Energy to help her get away from her diet coke habit.  She used Matcha for two days.  The first day she bought the coke and drank only 1/2 of it, the second day, she only drank 1/4 of it and threw it out.  She is very excited about this and will continue with the Matcha from Unicity.

K.S.    I did get my slim and lost 4 1/2 pounds during Thanksgiving week.  It's great!  It's only a few pounds but I can feel it in my legs already.  Thanks for getting me started on it.

Hi Janeen....

Just want to tell you about my cholesterol blood test that I had last Thursday at my doctor's office.   They called me today with the results.

November 2010:    Cholesterol.............313  

October 2011:       Cholesterol...........258                                 

Readings should be    CHOL....................110 - 200    

November   2010     Triglycerides.........  132                                       

October 2011          Trig........................83  

Readings should be  TRIG.....................  40 - 150

November 2010          LDL....................... 244    

October 2011               LDL....................  199                                                  Readings should be     LDL......................    0 - 100

My cholesterol is usually around 350.     I need to get those HDL's up!!   And the LDL's down!!

My blood pressure has been really high this past year, and I was taking 50 mg of Toprol twice a day.

My reading on Thursday was 126/62..... so the doctor said I should cut the dose to 50 mg only once a day.

I was only on the Unicity SLIM-G product for 10 days before my blood test.

Ramona   (ramona had open heart surgery 12 years ago, has also had a stent put in since then, and is intolerant to statin medications. What wonderful results after only TEN days)

Okay, that’s it for now.  There’s more but I think this is enough for now.  I will save some for next week.  Be right back

No comments:

Post a Comment