CONTACT INFORMATION

If you are interested in starting the BiosLife Slim Weight Loss solution that is NOT A DIET, no counting calories, no eating only this or that, no excessive exercise, you just mix, shake, and drink pleasant tasting drink ten minutes before your two largest meals and watch the change... I'd love to talk to you and give you the best wholesale pricing. If you want to order on your own at the preferred customer pricing of 15% off go to goodbyefatjaneen.myunicity.net/profile and click on Join. Leave a comment on any post and it will show up in my e-mail box. Leave me a number or e-mail addy to contact you back. I won't be able to reach you if you don't leave me one of these pieces of information.
If you have been sent to my blog by someone other than me PLEASE contact that person for their Franchise Number before placing your order and use www.unicity.net with their number.

Wednesday, November 16, 2011

MEASURING AGAIN

What an exciting journey.

One thing I am not….not very good at remembering how I figured out something the week before.  I really have no idea how I got those charts to show up on here.  So my good friends, if you will bear with me, I will simply update my numbers for you.  Open-mouthed smile
It’s been an exciting couple of weeks with lots and lots of people giving us their stories on BiosLife Slim.  It is the most exciting product I have ever come across.  To be all natural and do so many different things from extreme healthy weight loss to astounding cholesterol lowering effects, to diabetics calling me and being so happy they are giddy.  All these things from one amazing natural product. 
So here are the measurement stats.
The weight is now 145.6 and still have that 10.5 lbs. gone and the inches this week stayed the same at 22 gone.  I am not disappointed or anxious.  I know my body will take care of itself the way it knows how to do.  I’m thinking this is the week it wants to lower some of those internal fats.  I know this.  For the past couple of years when I have used the treadmill my setting at the highest was 2.5 incline and 3.8 for speed.  Any faster than that and my heart rate was way out of whack.  Now I am doing intervals.  Warm up for 5-7 minutes at 3.0 and then run like the dickens for 1.5 minutes at a speed of SIX!!  Then back down to 2.5 for sixty seconds and run like the dickens at SIX for one and half minutes.  Do that six times with incline at 2.5 still.  It is a GREAT workout and keeps me in the fat burning zone physically for most of the day.  That is VERY exciting to me to be able to accomplish this.   So it’s not ALL about weight and inches.  My resting heart rate is down from 90 to 70 and my B/P was 107/65 yesterday a.m.  WOOT!!! 
Someone made the suggestion I should tell exactly what supplements I am personally using.
Taking the BiosLife Slim G three times per day before meals
Taking one Quad Plex Shake or Lean Complete (both from Unicity) at least once per day most days and sometimes two per day. Mix these with lots of goodies.  Yogurt, nuts, pineapple, milk, seeds, any kind of frozen fruit or berries except bananas (way high on the glycemic index) peanut butter.  Adding ingredients to your shakes will keep you satisfied much longer than just a shake.
Two capsules per day of Omega Life 3 (fish oil supplements) from Unicity
Two separate servings of LiFiber into my Bioslim before the two largest meals. 
I did not start out with this variety of products but have learned about them since starting and felt they were excellent replacements for things I was using similar to this but a different brand.  Decided I would buy from my own Franchise, smart idea, that is, eh?
So there you have it.  I don’t have any current picture to post.  I forgot to have hubby photo me on Sunday when I wore my skinny clothes and was kind of dressed up.  There will be some coming.  Plus I will post the really awful ones too sometime in Dec.  accccckkkkk!!!!   Putting myself out on the line there.  Have a wonderful week, enjoy the journey, let your body in it’s wisdom create the new you in it’s own time frame.  Don’t rush it.   Angel

No comments:

Post a Comment