CONTACT INFORMATION

If you are interested in starting the BiosLife Slim Weight Loss solution that is NOT A DIET, no counting calories, no eating only this or that, no excessive exercise, you just mix, shake, and drink pleasant tasting drink ten minutes before your two largest meals and watch the change... I'd love to talk to you and give you the best wholesale pricing. If you want to order on your own at the preferred customer pricing of 15% off go to goodbyefatjaneen.myunicity.net/profile and click on Join. Leave a comment on any post and it will show up in my e-mail box. Leave me a number or e-mail addy to contact you back. I won't be able to reach you if you don't leave me one of these pieces of information.
If you have been sent to my blog by someone other than me PLEASE contact that person for their Franchise Number before placing your order and use www.unicity.net with their number.

Friday, November 11, 2011

ITS NOT A DIET

 

no carb salad sandwich

Here’s a picture of my salad lunch I made the other day.  That is avocado and swiss cheese peeking out under the tomato.

I am having so much fun sharing the news about Bios Life Slim.  And what terrific stories we are getting back.  It is so rewarding to know that lives can be changed within days.  I just have to tell people about this.  It’s like Owen from the Bahamas told us.  “If you know about this and you don’t tell people, it’s the same as if you are responsible for their death.  You have the obligation to tell people about this.  Let them make the decision but please don’t be negligent is letting them know about it.” ~~

GT says he is now down five pounds and very happy about that.  He is looking thinner so the inches are starting to go away too.  But you know guys; they can’t take the time to measure.  But you can see it, oh yes you can. Winking smile
R. from the East coast called me this a.m. SO excited.  She JUST started on the Slim G on Wednesday this week and in only two days, her doctor has already taken away a 1/2 a pill that she was taking for diabetes.  She is excited about the prospect of getting off more of those meds.


Pete from Wausau told us in two months he has lost 11 pounds and three and a half inches.  His sugar numbers have been stable and they stay around 100 now.  He used to be on five pills to get it to do that.


Joyce from Wausau, another type 2 diabetic she hasn’t been on pills and has tried controlling her diabetes with diet but wasn’t doing such a good job as it stayed about 127 and now after two months of Bio Slim her sugar levels stay around 105 and makes her doctor a whole lot happier.  Her blood pressure was always running dangerously high at 270/135 and heart rate of 135.  Now her pressure is 150/52.


Sharon from Merrill, WI.  says she didn’t weigh or measure but knows her clothes are fitting better and thinks she has lost about five lbs. in two weeks and finds she is eating less already.


MY PROGRESS  Those size 8’s I was joyful about last posting….they are too baggy to look nice.  What?? Yes indeed.  On Monday I was down 2.5 more inches and one more pound.  The way my clothes are fitting I know Monday is going to be a pleasant surprise.


Join the happy people and let me share your story here.
Go to www.pgdnews.com watch the first two videos and then call me, e-mail me, leave me a comment and don’t delay.  You could still lose 5-6 inches before Christmas and even up to twenty pounds. 


It’s not a diet, no counting calories, or points.  Just shake, drink,  wait ten minutes and eat your meals.  It couldn’t be any easier.  See you next week. In love

Technorati Tags: ,

No comments:

Post a Comment